DJBET电竞菠菜人 www.nhsanshi.com Every year, through our School Fund, KEGS students have the opportunity to engage in a wonderful range of extended curriculum activities that allow them to explore new interests and challengeand to develop their portfolio of skills and experiences. Whether it is music, drama, sport, international links, the CCF or a host of other activities, there is something exciting on offer for every student. These activities, clubs and societies play a significant part in making KEGS such a wonderful place for our young people to learn and to develop. This is where the famous 'KEGS spirit' is developed most strongly and, often, these experiences are those that students remember long after their exams have finished.
We can only maintain our wide range of clubs and activities through the generous support of parents and our wider community. By contributing to the KEGS School Fund, you will be having a direct impact on the experience and facilities that we can offer student. We hope that, if you have the resources to do so, you will consider making a donation. There are several ways to donate and we hope you will be able to choose the one that best suits your circumstances.
• Sports facilities, equipment and teams
• Music facilities, instrument and ensembles
• Drama equipment and the cost of large scale productions
• Engineering and computing programmes
• Combined Cadet Force
• Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme
• Teams which represent KEGS in competitions in many subject areas, both locally, regionally and nationally
• A wide range of lunchtime and after school clubs
• Facilities around the school and at Bedford Fields